Special Online Event
During this troubled time where many churches are unable to gather physically, we hope you’ll join us as we bring the message of Christ and His comfort via live stream on our Facebook page beginning Thursday, April 9th at 5:00 PM CST and continuing through Saturday evening.
Meeting Schedule (all times Central)
- 5:00 PM- Elder Silas Ford, pastor of Bethany PBC, Suwanee, GA
- 6:00 PM- Elder David Crawford, pastor of Macclenny PBC, Macclenny, FL
- 8:00 PM- Elder Chris Crouse, pastor of Little Union PBC, Lithia, FL
- 9:00 AM- Elder Tim McCool, pastor of Bethlehem PBC, Gordo, AL
- 10:00 AM- Elder Adam Green, pastor of Old Union PBC, Lonsdale, AR
- 11:00 AM- Elder Ronald Lawrence, pastor of Bethel PBC, Goodlettsville, TN
- 5:00 PM- Elder Matt Sonstegard, pastor of Bethel PBC, Lindsay, CA
- 6:00 PM- Elder Jon Mizell, pastor of Tired Creek PBC, Cairo, GA
- 7:00 PM- Elder Mike Gowens, pastor of Bethel PBC, Calabash, NC
- 8:00 PM- Elder Joe Holder, pastor of Little Zion PBC, Bellflower, CA
- 9:00 AM- Elder Ben Winslett, pastor of Flint River PBC, Huntsville, AL
- 10:00 AM- Elder Chris McCool, pastor of Zion PBC, Gordo, AL
- 11:00 AM- Elder Sam Bryant, pastor of Vestavia PBC, Birmingham, AL
- 5:00 PM- Elder Jonathan Cook, pastor of Old Carrol PBC, Point of Rocks, MD
- 6:00 PM- Elder Mark Quarles, pastor of Providence PBC, Stringer, MS
- 7:00 PM- Elder David Montgomery, pastor of Lavernia PBC, Lavernia, TX
- 8:00 PM- Elder Mike Montgomery, pastor of Old School PBC, Kennedale, TX
After careful consideration and much prayer, it is felt by many that following the guidelines and recommendations of our President would be a proper course of action for our Church until further notice. Therefore we are asking our Church family to remain home, pray, sing hymns, and stream a message from your pastor. We also will be moving our Spring Communion to a later date that has yet to be decided. Please continue to check this website for updates. Please continue to pray for one another and others dealing with this virus.
Should you have any issues with bandwidth using LiveStream, you can always just download the sermon via Podcast. Podcast is simply the sermon in audio format only. You can find all the sermons in Podcast format right below our Livestream section.
For those who have expressed interest in continuing contributions remotely, we have two options.
You can mail a check to our PO Box at
Bethel Primitive Baptist Church
PO Box 1225
Goodlettsville, TN 37070-1225
You can use our Church Venmo Account which is “@Bethel-Baptist-1”. We have several members currently using this method.
To see the updated prayer list and other private messages please visit our member’s area by clicking here.
Stay engaged in the Word by following our guided Bible reading plan.
Watch & Listen
We live-stream each service as well as archive past messages.
Members gain access to our private prayer request wall and directory.
We welcome you to our website and appreciate the opportunity to share with you some things about us. The word “Primitive” means Original or First. We believe the Bible and the New Testament, in particular, are a blueprint and guide for worshiping God in spirit and in truth in all generations (John 4:24). Our service consists of congregational acapella singing, prayer and gospel preaching. As you visit the website you will find our Articles of Faith and sermons that will help you know more about who we are.
Thank you for visiting us here and would love to have you visit us at Bethel Primitive Baptist Church.
About Bethel Primitive Baptist Church
The Church was established by Christ (Matthew 16:18) to be a home (on earth) away from home (Heaven) for God’s children. It is a refuge or sanctuary where one may receive spiritual comfort, rest and peace, and instruction in righteousness. The church was also established to give glory to God by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end (Ephesians 3:21).